Curl for Kids
Welcome to 2017-18 Curl for Kids – Highland Curling Club!!!
The Curl for Kids program is offered at all three curling clubs in Regina, and we are very happy you have selected the Highland Curling Club.
What is our schedule?
- Our ice time is from 1:00 PM to 2:45 PM on Saturday afternoons. We will wait for the league ahead of us to get off the ice, so sometimes we start a little later (5 – 10 minutes, max).
- Our first day of curling is Saturday, October 22, 2016; we will start with registration duties, and then step out onto the ice. Be prepared.
- The cost of the program this season is $155 per curler.
- Important Dates:
- Saturday November 11 – no Curl for Kids today
- Saturday December 16 – last Curl for Kids before Christmas break
What equipment do you need?
- Please ensure you have clean, soft-soled shoes to wear on the ice.
If the shoes are dirty, we may ask to you change your shoes, or leave the ice surface.
- We'd recommend warm clothing! It is a curling rink with ice, after all!
- Sliders and brooms are provided by the rink.
Helmets are suggested but not required. For more information on Curling Canada’s helmet recommendation please go to:
Who are the Instructors?
- We have some great parent volunteers that help us out with the on-ice instruction, and some junior curlers too.
- We'd love more help though – please let us know if you are interested!
To receive text message reminders throughout the season please go to the remind website below and sign up. https://www.remind.com/join/highlandcu
Want to Register?
Follow this link to register online
Contact the Highland Curling Club office at 543-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org