This season, we welcome back some curlers that started with us last year, and we are introducing some new curlers to the sport. We hope you will have fun learning and developing your skills – curling is a lifelong activity. And it's great to have something to do in the winter!
What is our schedule?
- Our ice time is from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM on Sunday mornings.
- Our first day of curling is TBD; we will start with registration duties, and then step out onto the ice. Be prepared.
- A full schedule of dates will be provided to the curlers a couple of weeks into the program.
- This second round of sessions TBA.
- The cost of the program is $80.00 per kid for the 1st session.
What equipment do you need?
- Please ensure you have clean, soft-soled shoes to wear on the ice. If the shoes are dirty, we may ask to you change your shoes, or leave the ice surface. The dirt, small pebbles, and other debris damage the ice, making it difficult for other curlers to play on.
- Curlers are required to bring and wear a helmet.
- We'd recommend warm clothing! It is a curling rink with ice, after all!
- Sliders and brooms are provided by the rink.
Who are the Instructors?
- We have some great parent volunteers that help us out with the on-ice instruction, and some junior curlers too.
- We'd love more help though – please let us know if you are interested!
Want to Register?
Contact the Highland Curling Club office.